With the return of the warmer weather, it’s time for you to evaluate how you can improve the comfort and functionality of different rooms in your home! To help, here are five areas in which you should hone in on most:
1. Your kitchen is where your family spends most of their time together, making it the heart of your home. So, just like your heart, you have to keep the “heart of your home” in prime condition to ensure you’re family has a comfortable place to sit down, catch up, share some laughs and, of course, enjoy delicious meals. Whether you need a new kitchen table & chairs, an island, sideboard or bench, we offer the best hardwood furniture right here at our showroom!
2. When you buy dining room furniture near Philadelphia, PA from Amish Furniture of Bristol, you’ll provide family, friends and guests with an incredibly comfortable space, where they can connect with one another and enjoy each other’s company during holidays and other special occasions. Rest assured, our sets are available in a variety of finishes; all of which boast the same level of functionality, style and durability as every other piece built by our talented Amish and Mennonite craftsmen!
3. Your living room is where you kickback and unwind after a long day of work. It’s your solace; a safe haven away from all the commotion and excitement of everyday life. Whether you want a new recliner, sectional or even a reclining sofa, we’ve got it all! Maximize the “relaxation-potential” of this area of your home, so you always have a therapeutic space where you can unravel and rest up for the demanding tasks that lie ahead.
4. Offering the greatest selection of bedroom furniture in Bucks County, Amish Furniture of Bristol has everything you’re looking for, from bedframes and dressers to chests, nightstands and more! Boasting exceptional strength and style, any of the collections in our showroom will work to add a bold element to the overall interior design of your bedroom. Don’t make the mistake of buying a cheap piece from a mainstream manufacturer. Purchasing our handcrafted, hardwood furniture will turn out to be one of the best decisions you’ve made for both yourself and your home!
5. Chances are, you spend a lot of time working in your office. So, if this is the case for you, check out our Cedar Ridge Furniture Collection, which features beautiful, handcrafted desks, chests, storage cabinets, filing cabinets and more! Even if you’re not the CEO, you’ll sure as heck feel like one when you upgrade your office with the finest hardwood furniture around! We are all products of our environments; so, step your game up with the right pieces and get that inspiration you need to reach the very top!
If you’re looking for kitchen, dining room, office, bedroom or living room furniture in Bucks County, make sure you check out the amazing showroom at Amish Furniture of Bristol this weekend!